Software Design Engineer
We are looking for a Technical Writer with strong technical knowledge and writing skills.
You need to have:
- A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- An ability to code in any of the Object Oriented Programming Languages. Java is a plus.
- An ability to churn highly optimized algorithms. Data Structures & Algorithms is a must.
- Ability to grasp and work with new technologies quickly
- 2-6 years of experience in building products
Freshers are welcome if you think years of experience doesn’t concern you.
You’d fit right in, if you have:
- Knowledge of the inner workings of a high-scale system. Hadoop, Mongo DB
- Experience in databases: MySql
- You will use every aspect of computer science you have learnt or heard of. We believe in experimenting to facilitate more efficient systems.
- You will become a module owner in no time. The company aspires in creating effective owners.
- You will participate in every aspect of Software Life Cycle. From inception, to design, to coding, to testing, to deployment and maintenance.
- You can get promoted every 6 months and it is upto you! Performance reviews are triggered through self-evaluation and can happen every 6 months. And double-promotions are encouraged!
If you are excited about:
- Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
- Learning and growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
then let the wonderful journey of coding begin!
Get in touch: Just send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO boring resumes, please!