We are looking to hire young user experience engineers for developing best-in-class UI models.
- Help simplify the complex world of ads and analytics for businesses with our products.
- Designing customer facing web based products with a good understanding of interaction patterns, design patterns, user analysis and user research.
- Interacting with product managers, engineers, UX designers and users on a daily basis.
- Experience in enterprise software products emphasis on technical documentation.
- Formal training in interaction design / human factors / human computer interaction.
- Strong analytical mind, ability to sift through logs data to understand usage patterns.
- Excellent written, verbal, pictorial communication skills –Basic knowledge of HTML5/CSS.
- Portfolio demonstrating previous work.
- Passion to work at a startup and make things happen without bureaucracy.
- Have 1-2 years experience with a Bachelors or Masters in design, industrial design or architecture from a reputed institution with a strong sense of aesthetics and visuals.
- Loves to talk the language of infographics.